Court of Protection

If an individual has not made Lasting Powers of Attorney and they become unable to manage their own affairs or make decisions about their health and welfare, e.g. you have an accident and are hospital or bed ridden or you become mentally incapacitated, then an application (by a relative or other person close to you) will have to be made to the Court of Protection to manage your affairs.

We can guide you through every step of and application to the Court of Protection to make a complicated Court process much simpler.