If you are going through a difficult time and the local authority are involved with your family, then we can provide expert legal advice from the outset to support you and protect the best interest of you and your children.

One of our Family Law team is accredited with the Law Society Child Care Panel and can provide advice and support on:

Initial meetings with the Local Authority which determines what action will be taken regarding your children and whether a decision will be made to take them into care

Representation at any pre-proceedings meetings with Social Workers

Applications to the Court to remove your children into the care of the Local Authority

We offer Legal Aid for these services and so you may wish to call us to discuss your eligibility for funding your costs